Take advantage of the many benefits available to you through your participation in our campus wellness and recreation program. It doesn’t matter if you are looking for that invigorating workout, exciting intramural sports or competitive or social club sports, we have something for everyone and are always looking to expand our offerings to meet our students' interests.
- Recreation encompasses fitness and wellness programs; intramural sports; and informal recreation.
- Fitness and wellness includes our Group Fitness (PrattFit) classes, incentive programs, and wellness initiatives such as distributuion of information on nutrition and fitness.
- Intramural sports is a less formal, smaller scaled version of varsity athletics, that can range from a one day tournament to a month long "season." It is a great wayfor those who can't make the commitment to play on a varsity team, to enjoy the sports they love.
- Informal recreation is a fancy way of saying "going to the gym." Whenever patrons come to the ARC and exercise or play a game of pick up basketball, it's considered informal recreation. There are no specific or organized event that patrons are coming to participate in. Participants just come to engage in the activities that they enjoy.
- Our goal is to continuiously add programming to what we currently offer so keep an eye out for new and different events, programs and information.